Release Date: 03/10/2012
As part of the evolving Grassroots Development Programme the Irish Football Association is pleased to announce that Tobermore FC have joined the new Club Accreditation scheme in partnership with McDonald’s.
The aim of the scheme is to support the development and recognition of clubs that are working towards good practice policies and procedures.
The Club Accreditation Scheme:
• provides a clear and structured approach to improving and developing your club
• provides your club with coach bursaries, coach mentoring and club development
• provides your club with free footballs, cones and junior bibs
• demonstrates to partners, parents and young people that your club is child friendly and safe
• provides a benchmark for club quality
This Club Accreditation is a quality accreditation scheme for clubs within the McDonald’s Small-Sided Games Development Centres. It is built around a set of core criteria which ensure that accredited clubs operate to a set of consistent, accepted and adopted minimum operating standards.
1. Accreditation Process
2. Club Audit
3. Selection Criteria (Matrix System)
4. Coaching Bursaries (2 places per club)
5. Coach Mentoring Process
6. Best practice polices
Enter your NI Fans username and password to sign-in.