Keep up-to-date with all the latest news from the Irish FA.
Registered users will receive the following:
Latest news on football related articles, stories and interviews across all aspects of our game.
Ticketing News – registered users will be receive ad hoc communication concerning ticketing news such as when home or away tickets go on sale.
Merchandising News – receive the latest offers or information when the latest Northern Ireland new products are available at the Irish FA.
The Irish Football Association is expecting to run a small number of Basic Referee’s Courses in 2014. They will be held in different locations around Northern Ireland with details appearing on this page over the next few months.
The next introductory course will be on Monday 21st July 2014 at Shamrock Park, Portadown. A beginners course will run at the same venue from Monday 4th August 2014.
Release Date: 18/06/2012
FOLLOWING one of the most successful seasons in their 114 year old history, Crusaders have made some bold announcements ahead of the 2012-13 season; announcing a range of measures to attract new fans, young and old, to Seaview.
Amongst the measures are:
· 1,000 free season tickets for Primary School age children;
· 50% off for all new season ticket holders;
· A six match “Cross Channel Fan” mini-season-ticket aimed at those whose primary allegiance is “cross channel” football such as Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Rangers or Celtic to be promoted through local Supporters Clubs;
· Free season tickets for all Crusaders Academy players;
· Free season tickets for all Crusaders Strikers (women) players;
· Free season tickets for youth players of new affiliate youth clubs;
· A double discount scheme for away fans who can get a £2.50 discount on adult and children’s tickets based on advance online booking;
· Free season tickets to Under 12s in the streets in the immediate vicinity of Seaview, administered by the local community group.
Kids for a Quid: In addition, Crusaders will announce a number promotional matches during the season when they will run “Kids for a Quid” and “Bring your son/daughter to the match.”
Come Back and Try It: The Crues are a fan owned and run outfit, affiliated to the Supporters Direct network, and have also challenged their members to invite up to 10 people throughout the season to take up £2 tickets targeted at those who have not been to a League match for years. The “Come Back and Try It” campaign will utilise up to 4,000 tickets.
Crusaders Chairman, Stephen Bell said: “After a brilliant season, we don’t want to rest on our laurels. We want to kick on, encourage young people to come to the matches, and give Seaview a lively, buzz. We undersell the local game. The Irish Premier League is more than just a decent product on the field, it’s a good place to meet your friends and enjoy a day out. We will open a new corporate lounge and will invest in pre-match entertainment for our big games. Seaview’s the place to be in the season ahead. Come on down!”
Mark Langhammer, convenor of the Crusaders Finance Committee added: “These initiatives are based on DCAL research and our own community consultations. We have tendered for a new smart-ticketing and CRM system which will underpin all the new promotions. Building on the success of the team, our aim is to grow the Crusaders brand, and our catchment area.”
Enter your NI Fans username and password to sign-in.